|Published||May 18, 2022|
American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country’s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Sr. React Frontend Developer will develop and implement React micro frontend applications for the enterprise. This position develops and delivers new product features. In addition, this position collaborates with other business stakeholders to analyze the feasibility of solutions, manage priorities and demands with status of on-going projects. Position will work with other IT resources and engineering team to understand business processes and workflows.
- Develop best in class web experiences through React based micro frontends
- Deliver on multiple products, building new features, and extending functionality
- Investigates and resolves issues and bugs and troubleshoot within the CMS platform
- Perform code reviews of other developers to ensure conformance with coding and security standards.
- Create and maintain documentation of features and custom code development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working as a React Frontend developer.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with React workflows (such as Flux/Redux).
- Familiarity in implementing containerized (Docker) solutions.
- Mobile-first mindset and strong knowledge of cross-browser limitations and workarounds.
- Understanding of advanced UX principles and what makes a best in class user experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and managing deliverables.
- Experienced in team setting leveraging Git source management and modern DVCS workflows; Azure DevOps (preferred), GitHub, Bitbucket
- Well-versed in web security and sensitive data protection.
- Integrate and collaborate with other team members to be a part of a cohesive team that delivers new features and bug fixes at a high velocity.
Work where you feel right at home –
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $92,075 to $131,670. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company’s current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
IT jobs, information technology jobs, computer science careers, app analyst, application engineer, application developer, application specialist, IT careers, information, #remote, technology careers
Information regarding AH4R’s collection and use of your personal information can be found at www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
#DICE_PHO #remote #DICE