|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
***No third-party candidates will be accepted.***
Title: Software Developer (React)
Location: Must be in Greater Phoenix, Arizona
Hiring Model: Initial 6 month contract with possibility to convert to a full-time employee
About the Client:
Our client is the premier movie theater of the Western U.S. and the privately owned theater chain in the country. Our client operates over 500+ screens and is renowned for its commitment and passion for providing the ultimate experience. Our client is nationally known as an innovator for advancements in the motion picture exhibition industry.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Objectives of this Role:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- .NET/C# software background a huge plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar experience.