|Published||February 1, 2023|
|Location||Minnesota Lake, MN|
Genuent is Hiring! an Application Developer specializing in React and JS based Applications. This is a Direct-Hire/FTE position with a premiere client based in the Mid-West. This person will be 100% Remote working PST hours. If you're a match, please apply or contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
A top candidate would be a hard-working individual, highly knowledgeable in his or her field, innovative, communicative, solution-driven, and a team player. We work in a fast-paced environment where team members are client-focused in order to expedite the iterative process. All candidates must be comfortable communicating directly to internal and external senior leadership regularly.
Our culture is collaborative, creative, and professional. Team members are encouraged to voice their opinions on product designs and development in iterative reviews. Team members have conviction and are tenacious and once a decision is determined, they commit wholly.
Our team prides itself on working and bringing to market truly exciting and/or disruptive products and ecosystems. Leadership encourages all qualified candidates to review and apply to join our growing team.
React Native Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing, and debugging following React Native best practices.
- Build industry-leading mobile apps to the established design specifications for the integration of physical products and peripherals into the ecosystem.
- Commit to completing defined work and deliver on those commitments to meet project milestones.
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages.
- Accomplishes development and organization mission(s) by completing related and in some cases unrelated tasks as needed.
- Protects clients and the organization by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in the development and conceptualization of prototype systems when required by the organization.
- 3+ years of experience on a team developing mobile apps
- Proficiency with mobile development tooling and best practices
- Proficiency with version control (Git, GitHub)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other engineers (via pair programming and code reviews) and with non-technical stakeholders
- Must be comfortable and capable with working remotely
- Permanent Resident or authorized to work in the USA applicant will be required to pass a standard background check(s)
Nice to have:
- Experience with native mobile languages/SDKs (any familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Java, or Kotlin is a HUGE plus)
- Experience with any of the following: TypeScript, Redux, RTK Query, Expo, Jest, Detox
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and best practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Excellent troubleshooting experience leveraging QA and UAT processes
- Bonus points: Experience building software that communicates with hardware or hardware peripherals