Software Engineer – Mobile – React Native
|Published||February 2, 2023|
My client, an industry leader in youth sports, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help continue growing their robust platform and focuse on the relating mobile application. The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of experience utilizing React Native on Mobile applications and working in Agile environments. Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
My client focuses on Youth Sports and Development, helping to organize and streamline national events, practice and game scheduling, as well as individual athlete data. After experiencing immense growth over the last 5 years, they're seeking a Software Engineer to be a key player in growing their platform and mobile application utilizing React Native. The Software Engineer will join a growing team of 8 and report directly into the CTO.
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years coding experience as well as experience working on Cloud based platforms (AWS is preferred). They're seeking someone with a passion for leadership and the drive to mentor others on the team. This role is hybrid, with travel to the office necessary a few times per month.
- Develop mobile solutions using React Native
- Use and adapt existing web applications for mobile apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Operate in a scrum/agile environment, working towards quality code and quality products.
- This position is hybrid; this person would be expected to commute to the office 2-3 times per week
- You will contribute to development, design and test automation best practices and procedures.
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
- Mentor junior members of the team
- 3-7 years of coding experience
- At least 2 years of Experience working with React Native
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working within the Cloud
- Effective communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Rest API
- Computer Science or related degree
- Ability to commute to office in North Suburbs of Chicago
- Strong mobile experience
- Salary ranging from $120-150k based on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited growth potential
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) with 5% match
- Flexible work environment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.