|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Madison, WI that is looking for a React/Node.JS Full Stack Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer applies software engineering and design principles using MERN stack to build large-scale enterprise and web applications. This role will be building new software in a microservice/cloud environment.
- Software Engineer will write code and assists in the architecting for large-scale web applications
- Develop robust testing plans
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and automated test (jest, cypress or similar) for developed applications
- As a Software Engineer, you will design data structures to meet application requirements
- Work with team to plan which technologies are best suited for product technologies
- Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and webservices to deliver quality services promptly; Develops/codes complex application components based on detail designs developed from business user stories; Translates user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
- Execution and performance of production support tasks for multiple mortgage production applications
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Software Engineer participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity, and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned