|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Wells Fargo Technology is seeking a Senior Developer with the ACH Distributed series of applications which are fast moving high impact applications. Will work on enhancements to existing applications and building new applications according to standards. This individual will work with several ACH Distributed applications to facilitate automation of application processes, rewriting aged applications and converting existing applications to newer frameworks. They will work with a small geographically dispersed team. This is a fast paced application environment, the individual will act as a Lead should be self driven to find answers and provide resolutions.
- Use advanced knowledge and experience with current front-end web technologies
- Use browser debugging tools (native and plug-ins) in order to investigate and manipulate code behavior and displayed content.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of internet/intranet applications involving diverse back-end platforms, with a focus on producing front-end user-interface code.
- Evaluate system requirements and technical specifications to produce efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet business needs.
- Maintain currently used development tools with up-to-date stable versions and configuration.
- Research emerging web technologies and development processes.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff as needed.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3 + years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Rich Internet Application (RIA) development background
- 5 + years of providing cross-browser/cross-platform system support
- Familiarity with using Java, Eclipse IDE, Maven and Spring web framework
- Jest / Enzyme / React-testing-library
- React Developer Tools browser plug-in
- JSON Schema (data formatting specifications)
- Responsive CSS frameworks
- aXe Accessibility browser plug-in / static-code analyzer
- Solid knowledge of front-end design principles and patterns/frameworks
- Test-Driven-Development practices
- Web Accessibility (WCAG, WAI, ARIA) knowledge
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Saint Louis Park: 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IL-Hoffman Estates: 5595 Trillum Blvd - Hoffman Estates, IL
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.