|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2021|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This position will serve as a Software Engineer (Java/React JS) for An Agile SCRUM Team. The team is developing a new application within Wells Fargo and will require significant development in partnership with multiple technology teams, and line of business analytics groups.
This role will be working in an Agile Scrum environment with the support of an assigned SCRUM Master, dedicated product management and a team of quality engineers to develop new capabilities, enhancements, and provide ongoing maintenance. Primary technology platform is Teradata/MS SQL Server with Java/Spring based Micro services.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in front end application development, operations and automation using React, Redux, AngularJS and Node
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Windows or Mac OS-X set up and usage for React JS development
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of working experience with Java/Spring RESTful APIs and integration with React.js
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Familiarity with GitHub and pull requests a plus and maintain a clean working history
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of database provisioning baselines and standards
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.