|Date Posted||July 6, 2021|
Sr Java/React Developer
Client is looking for a self-motivated developer to join an established team supporting a core system for a large financial client in Cary, NC. We are looking for a Hands-on Developer (7-10 years) with experience in Enterprise level application development in Java8/J2EE, REST API, Sprint Boot, React JS. The system has high visibility within the organization, and is used by many prominent stakeholders.
This role offers flexibility of joining a team utilizing Agile methodologies to deliver high quality software to our customers. You will also have the opportunity to work with cloud based technologies on highly visible initiatives to highest level within the Organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Gather requirements from Business Analysts and document technical approaches.
• Developing new Enhancements, bug fixing, debugging and resolving performance issues.
• Create High level & Low level design for the team to start development.
• Apply SDLC concepts for designing, coding, testing and implementing.
• Developing front end i.e. user interface functionalities.
• Developing components in Java & React JS.
• Integration of front end modules with Rest API.
• Unit testing and snapshot testing of components.
• Interacting with the offshore development team for continuous design suggestions, development, status updates.
• Mentor developers on design & development.
• Code review of the team members & suggest best coding/design practices.
• Provide guidance to support teams on debugging application issues.
• Build and Deployment of application on all environments.
• Providing support to QA, UAT & PROD users.
• Providing multiple and ongoing demo to UAT users & Support teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Spring Boot
• Rest API
• React JS
• HTML, CSS3
• Google Cloud experience is a plus
• Mockito Test Framework
• Tools - IntelliJ, Tomcat 8.0, Weblogic 10.3, Maven, Oracle, & Git
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Google Cloud 0-2
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.