|Published||September 30, 2023|
Skiltrek has a 100% remote opening for a highly motivated and well rounded Sr. Full Stack Java/React Developer to join their dynamic and growing team. The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. Can be located anywhere in the US but must have the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 64.29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Sr. Full Stack Developer Java/ReactJS - Senior Level Java Developer with React capabilities to support full-stack development of web-based applications. This position, in an Agile setting, will be equally skilled to support backend Java development in one user story and UI development on another. The role will support a microservices architecture and as such will be an expert in Restful API's with Spring. Must be able to support application monitoring and performance enhancement. As a UI developer they will possess two or more years of React experience where they have utilized Lists and Keys, Hooks, Context API and/or Redux.Sr.
As a Senior Developer you are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. Senior Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products. Senior IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application. Senior IT Developers lead efforts, oversee work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Openshift, etc
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks "independently and take ownership of responsibilities"
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Experience as a Full-Stack developer, must be able to work both frontend and backend tasks
o Experience with HTML and Frameworks such as; React.Js, Node.JS, and EXPRESS
o Experience with SOAP, REST web service development, specifically in a microservices environment.
o May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elastic, etc
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime,, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Manipulate data from various sources / formats such as: flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- 10-15 years work experience as a Developer
- Relevant Development certifications
-5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Senior Developer
-Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or relevant work experience
-Must have development experience using both Java and UI/React
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US.
At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances,
be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.