|Date Posted||July 10, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Do you have a demonstrated track record of success as a React Developer, ideally with some Drupal experience?
Would you like to leverage your expertise in support of an industry leader?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Newton.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. React Developer:
- Help translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop high quality web/mobile applications and integrations, focused on front end UI
- Apply industry-standard and secure software development practices
- Build solutions that drive integration and innovation
- Ensure estimates are accurate and valid
- Support eCommerce roadmap vision
Requirements of the Sr. React Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years of in-depth experience with front end development using React
- Experience building UI solutions in React and some exposure to the Acquia platform
- Headless/front end architecture and extensive React skills (ideally Gatsby React)
- Extensive experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks: ES6/jQuery/Node/react, Foundation, Bootstrap, modern ORM tools, and current front end technologies (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience building and consuming APIs and RESTful web services
- Good understanding of Agile software development practices, QA/UAT, and related technologies
- Proficient with Azure DevOps as it relates to modern SDLC practices
- Talent for intuitive and modern UI/UX/CX design
- Motivated self-starter with a pleasant demeanor
Job ID: 353256
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!