|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
We are seeking a Sr. React Front End Developer (Location: Remote). This is a position with Advantage Resourcing. We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as a 401k plan. Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Title: Sr. React Front End Developer
Job Description: We are seeking a Senior React developer to join our visual design team to build and deliver next-generation web experience in building products and applications that supports mission critical business areas. We are looking for someone who is passionate about crafting innovative experiences and wishes to work independently to build an extra ordinary design component to the product teams within our client.
• 4+ years of experience in React building interactive web applications.
• 4+ years of experience in building React component libraries that is consumed by cross functional teams.
.• Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
• Experience writing tests in Jest/Enzyme, React Testing Library.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience working with Source Code Control systems Git/Bitbucket or Subversion.
• Proven experience building web apps that run across multiple browsers, including mobile (iOS, Android), where there are different performance and resource constraints as well as capabilities that may require polyfills.
• Ability to create technical documentation.
• Prior experience with rendering 3D models in browsers, working with glTF, glb file format is a plus.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following
:• Computer Science]
• Engineering• A related discipline
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of web technologies, e.g. the DOM, canvas and WebGL rendering, web security, asynchrony, workers, performance optimization]
• Familiarity with UI testing frameworks such as Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, or similar.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Develop new user-facing features using latest version of React.js, Typescript and Redux
.• Work closely with UI and UX team to transform visual designs from concept to implementation.
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries similar to google material design
• Using Visual Designs to develop responsive components that can be independently integrated into any applications.
• Design and build reusable React front-end components to build pixel-perfect web and mobile applications.
• Build in flexibility and customization from the start
.• Manual and Automated Unit Testing
.• Performance Tuning
.• Strong experience in building documentation portal explaining in detail about the React component API and features
.• Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility
.• Keen eye for visual web design and a passion for using CSS and modern techniques to create visually rich and interactive experiences.
• Build new demo pages and sample code snippets for all the individual components developed.
• Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Adv. Ref.#: 1237113
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.