|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Sr. React.js Developer
- Participate in a product rewrite project by taking high-level business requirements and refining the requirements, then designing and coding the function, working within 3-week iterations.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain, and test Web applications.
- Evaluate requirements, work closely with clients to develop a solid software design, and then develop the technical specifications, documenting the required change/enhancement.
- From the documentation, develop code and unit test all code prior to turning over to QA.
- Use working knowledge of related disciplines to provide solutions to a range of problems and ensure solutions and/or changes are implemented.
- Participate in the design and code reviews of teammates’ changes.
- Make recommendations on technical problems and methods.
- Provide technical leadership/mentoring to junior developers as they work to complete their assignments.
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining secure, high-performance/high volume Web applications using React.js (front-end is React.js and the services are Node.js).
- Experience working with Node.js.
- Experience working with Redux.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Telerik KendoReact.js UI components.
This is a 6-month Remote Contract opportunity with our Lawrence, KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.