|February 8, 2024
Job title: Sr REACT JS DEVELOPER
Experience :9 + years
Location: Riverwood, Illinois
ONSITE -(Hybrid, Weekly 3 days Candidate needs to be in office)
- Thorough understanding of React.js 17.x and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools / plugins such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in unit testing and automation
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Context API or Redux)
- Experience in creating, designing and integrating restful APIs
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing User Interface applications
- Able to convert Visual designs to interactive interfaces as well as implement functional logic
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Excellent debugging and performance optimization skills
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like SVN / GIT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jenkins)
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development, including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Requirements gathering and understanding.
- Build reusable components.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- The primary focus will be on developing UI components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS patterns.
- The associate will ensure that these components and the overall application is robust, easy to maintain and coordinate with rest of the team, working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.