|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Cognizant is looking for an experienced top-notch React Native developer to grow with our dev team. As a React Native Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Interactive: Cognizant Interactive helps clients reinvent products, experiences and business models to create new value, differentiation and drive revenue in the digital economy. We take an Experience centered approach which uses human insights to take ideas from vision to outcome and building end to end experience led solutions that enables brands to transform their customer and employee experiences using design, marketing and commerce capabilities
• Work within an Agile Scrum team and collaborating with developers, testers, product owner and scrum master.
• Work with business and UX teams to understand and implement product features
• Current on modern React Native architectures, design patterns, and best practices
• Experience with build automation scripts: Bamboo, Jenkins, AWS CLI, or other tools
• Experience delivering React Native applications to the App Store and Play Store
• Experience with Crashlytics, Security Scanning Tools, and Code Quality tools.
• Experience developing Unit tests
• Experience developing 508 compliant UI.
• Support release activities
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment to design and implement a quality product
Nice to Have's:
• Experience in iOS/Swift and Android/Kotlin
• NodeJs microservices
• Understanding of AWS products: Redis/Elasticache, Lambda, Api Gateway, EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, EBS, RDS, CloudWatch, and more
• Fluency with DevOps concepts, code deployment processes, micro-services, server-less architectures, etc.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 14 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.