|Date Posted||July 9, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Location: Brickell/ Miami, FL - this will be onsite post- COVID
What will you do
- You will develop rich mobile and TV applications using our unique React Native framework.
- You will architect, design and develop core APIs to be used by internal and external teams.
- Participate and lead research and design of various framework and end-user components.
- You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop client-side infrastructural systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of your work, from research and design to automated testing and quality control.
- 7+ years of experience in developing mobile applications (iOS, Android, web-based)
- 3+ years of experience in React Native
- Experience working with typescript
- Experience in: Open source environment, JSON for client-server communication, high version control skills, with emphasis on git
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Self-management in an agile environment
- Good communication in English
- Advantages: Experience developing TV apps (Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Tizen). Experience working with Swift, Kotlin, digital video (compression, packaging, distribution), and automated testing.