|Published||August 10, 2022|
Our client is looking for a React Native Mobile Engineer to join their development team. This role will improve existing technology and build and support new features to improve our clients property and operations platform. You will build upon the existing software and use modern tools and technologies to improve application performance and scalability in order to keep up with the our client's growth.
Our client is a property care and services platform designed to function all aspects of property management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with a team to produce maintainable, scalable, and extensible software that helps improve customer experience
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand product and user goals, helping to make sound technical decisions and effective software solutions.
- Be a leader in development and technical decision making, with a focus on shipping valuable projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years' experience with mobile development (iOS and Android preferred)
- 2+ years React Native experience
- Experience building and launching mobile applications
- Professional Growth
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Travel Perks
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.