|Date Posted||July 10, 2021|
This is Mohit Kanojia from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP
Title: Sr. React/Node.js Developer
Client: a major Health Insurance company
Location: 100% Remote from East Coast area
Duration: 6+ months Contract with possible extensions
- React Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable client's Customer Experience applications.
- They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products.
- They will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- May include database knowledge in MongoBD
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Client-side templating: mustache.js, handlebars.js, panni.js, and dust.js
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
- Experience with Foundation a plus
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone - 414-482-5732 Ext - 7191
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212