|Location||Overland Park, KS|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
- Responsible for the design and build of desktop and mobile-optimized websites and microservices that enable integration with other systems.
- Responsible for Front-end Web development.
- Provide guidance on technologies, architectural patterns, frameworks, etc.
- Optimize websites for search engines (SEO).
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of each application.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participate in meaningful and thorough code reviews.
- Lead a team of onsite and off-shore developers.
- 5 years of experience in Full-Stack Web-based software application development.
- 5 years of experience with NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience implementing a component library using storybook.
- Experience with Amazon Web services, Docker containers, and CI/CD.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our Leawood client. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.