|Published||September 21, 2022|
|Location||St. Louis, MO|
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #9165
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer, TypeScript, React (147274). Do you have experience with TypeScript and React? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Maintain and develop new features a TypeScript based system. This includes browser-side development with React and server-side development with the Loopback NodeJS framework. Assist with migrating features from a PHP Zend Framework 2 based system to the TypeScript, React, and NodeJS system. Apply best practices in development, while following the standardized coding conventions. Lead the team in conducting unit and integration tests for the entire system. Tests should be reliable, secure, and productive. Design and deploy database changes in MySQL. Work with the team to analyze user stories, estimate project sizes, plan sprints, and plan software architecture. Maintain and create automated unit tests, integration tests, and end to end tests. Review and approve code written by other developers on the team. On designated weeks, provide 24-hour on-call support for emergencies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience programing in PHP is a plus.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong skills writing HTML and CSS.
- Experience building browser-side apps with a modern framework such as React or Angular. Experience with React Functional Components is a big plus.
- Experience developing server-side HTTP APIs. Experience with a modern server-side framework that uses services and dependency injection is a plus.
- Experience using Git.
- A natural curiosity of programming, best practices, software architecture, and modern tools.
- Understanding of OOP principals and Functional Programming principals.
- Understanding of unit tests.
- Understanding of MySQL databases and queries.
- Understanding of the Unix command line.
- A focus on building maintainable software and avoiding technical debt.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:full stack, typescript, react, nodejs
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
- Apply Now
- More Info
The post Sr. Software Engineer, TypeScript, React appeared first on Technology Partners.