|Published||December 6, 2022|
My client is a reputable Chicago-based global technology firm that has a competitive compensation salary with a strong work/life balance and company culture. They are looking to grow their team with an experienced Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer experience in React or React Native.
Our client was founded over 20 years ago in the Spectator Sports industry, gearing their platform to serve a wide array of youth sports organizations across the US. They're currently the leading provider of technology solutions for all of the youth sports teams in the US, operating web and mobile platforms with over 1M onboarded users. Their main challenge now is merging their technology to integrate with a company they acquired, while continuing to maintain the operation of their platforms with minimal downtime. These are high-impact projects that enrich the experiences of youth athletes, and simplify scheduling, planning, and making payments for parents!
The successful Sr. Software Engineer will:
- Write clean, scalable code using React, React Native, C#
- Remain up to date with development breakthroughs and follows best practices.
- Use, rework, and adapt existing web applications for mobile apps.
- Create and test software prototypes when needed.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces in a Fullstack capacity.
- Perform complete testing of web applications-unit and end-to-end automated testing, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop SQL database-driven web interfaces.
- Utilize front-end web technologies to create interactive user experiences with rich functionality.
- Take charge of story development without needing micromanagement.
The successful Sr. Software Engineer has:
- 4+ years of Fullstack experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Boot camp certificate (with at least 2 additional years of experience)
- Strong Proficiency in React or React Native and Mobile Application Experience
- Strong proficiency with C#
- Experience using SQL databases - either relational and/or non-relational experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong attention to detail, always looking to create robust solutions that minimize excess redundancies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Clear documentation.
- A desire to have an impact on the world with the software being developed.
What's on offer for a successful Sr. Software Engineer?
- Competitive salary ranging from $125K - $195K dependent on interviews and what expertise you bring to the table.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance.
- 401K Match up to 4%.
- Short-term/Long-term disability coverage.
- Performance Bonus & Equity.
- Paid Parental Leave Program.
- Flexible Time Off Program.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Brand new office space, with daily breakfasts and lunches provided.
- In-house gym included.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.