|Date Posted||May 20, 2021|
• development team to design, build and deliver features to meet those requirements
• Understand software design patterns, practices and architectural styles and how and when to apply them
• Contribute to the continued development and maintenance of several high-traffic, high availability websites, including working with legacy systems
• Communicate effectively with other employees both inside and outside the development team
• Document systems, procedures, and processes relevant to our suite of applications
• Periodically apply your analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve critical production outages and issues
• Work closely with other developers within the organization to ensure consistency and the technical success of our software projects.
• Stay current on software development trends and advise on which ones, if any, Our company should adopt.
• Identify and define the coding, project and other technical standards used by all software projects at Our company.
• What You Should Have
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/related field of study or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of professional experience developing and maintaining complex enterprise web applications in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• An understanding of web services (RESTful and RPC based), JSON payloads with stateless restful polyglot services
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• An understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment and unit testing
• Experience developing with some of the following:
• Node.js and the hapi.js framework
• Knowledge of database technologies both relational and NoSQL
• An understanding of agile software development processes