Staff Software Engineer – .NET/React – Hybrid
|Published||March 7, 2023|
My client, an industry leader in youth sports, is seeking a Staff CoSoftware Engineer to help continue growing their robust platform. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience working in C#, .NET, and React in Agile environments and the desire to mentor more junior developers. Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years coding experience as well as experience working on Cloud based platforms. They're seeking someone with a passion for leadership and the drive to mentor others on the team. This role is hybrid, with 2-3 days per week in office.
- Develop backend solutions utilizing C# and ..NET
- Use and adapt existing web applications for mobile apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Perform complete testing of web applications-unit and end-to-end automated testing, engaging users as necessary
- Operate in a scrum/agile environment, working towards quality code and quality products.
- This position is hybrid; this person would be expected to commute to the office 2-3 times per week
- You will contribute to development, design and test automation best practices and procedures.
- This is Full-stack development position. Including data modeling/database, middleware, frontend UI, web-services, and deployment.
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
- Mentor junior members of the team
- This role is hybrid; candidates must have the ability to commute to the office at least once per week
- 10+ years of coding experience
- Must have 10 years of experience in C#/.NET
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working within the Cloud
- Effective communication, interpersonal and team skills
- React Native is a plus
- Computer Science or related degree
- This is a hybrid position with commute to the office required at least 1 time per week
- Having both mobile and web application development preferred but not required
**Please note my client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time
On offer for the Staff Software Engineer
- Salary ranging from $180-$225k based on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited growth potential on a growing team
- Report directly into the CTO
- Flexible work hours
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) with 5% match
- Collaborative team with fun and laid back culture
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.