- Experience with a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- A minimum of 2 years software development experience.
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Node.js.
- Experience building front end with ReactJS and Node.js
- Experience with developing automated tests (E2E) with testing frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Enzyme
- API integration experience
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
- Nice to have experience in Typescript, Jenkins, Docker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience