|November 30, 2023
UI React Tech Lead (On-site)
Cognizant's Digital Engineering
Our practice is seeking a highly qualified UI React Tech Lead with experience in-depth knowledge and hands-on with React JS. Our Developers have a passion for high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code. You will work side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. Our developers are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong, so we can fix it, so we can improve on it. Above all, we judge success by the success of our team and the happiness of our customers.
Location: Bellevue, WA (On-site)
**Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future**
* Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and software designing and architecture standard processes.
* Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
* Create quality mockups, prototypes and come up with design documents.
* Translate design mockups into high quality code.
* Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements.
* Experience using micro apps, resource bundles, webpack, redux, flux etc.
* Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Review application requirements and interface designs.
* Identify web-based user interactions.
* Trouble shooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Monitor and improve front-end performance.
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with
* Strong understanding of React components, JSX, state management, and lifecycle methods.
* Understanding of UI/UX principles.
* Collaborate with designers to implement visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
* Experience integrating UI components with backend APIs.
* Understanding of RESTful API principles.
* Proficiency in state management solutions for React applications (e.g., Redux, Context API).
* Experience with testing frameworks for React applications (e.g., Jest, Enzyme).
* Implement and promote a culture of automated testing.
* Knowledge of responsive web design principles.
* Ensure applications are optimized for various devices and screen sizes.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $87K - $142K depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant's discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant's applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Why Choose Cognizant?
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical trainings to keep your abilities fresh and have opportunities to acquire certifications on the newest technologies.
If you became comfortable with ambiguity, delight by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. We consider all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 500, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing "All Star" by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a flawless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.