|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
• UI Technical Lead (React) will be responsible for high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
• Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Design new user-facing features
• Application to be written in React.js, Riot and Redux
• Using Visual Designs (PSD files) to develop responsive web and Single Page Applications consuming server-side JSON restful services
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries
• Work on CI/CD pipelines under assistance
• Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restful services
• Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
• Performance Tuning
• Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
• Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
• Discuss with offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
• Performs design & code reviews for team members.
• Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams.