|Date Posted||July 5, 2021|
Our industry-leading client is looking for a UX Developer to join their team in a fully remote capacity. You will focus on front-end UX technologies, leveraging modern design and technologies, to create best-in-class customer experiences.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the UX Developer:
- Leverage the latest technologies to create delightful customer experiences
- Ensure best-in-class performance and accessibility
- Regularly apply best practices to drive continuous improvement
- Own products you create with your team
Requirements of the UX Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Modern programming languages: C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Understanding and practical application of accessibility, SEO, and performance for modern web applications
- Ability to build APIs/microservices/micro front ends
- Test driven development and automated testing frameworks
Job ID: 352883
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!