|Published||January 8, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Boston, MA that is seeking a UX/React Developer.
Our team is highly collaborative, but equally values heads-down time to implement and deliver. Key work items include moving from storyboards and wireframes to implementing our new React application. The ideal candidate is a hard-working front-end web developer with an appetite for learning, keeping up with the latest industry trends, an eye for user-centered design, and proven ability building web applications.
- In this role, the UX/React Developer will work closely with the Agile team members to drive the team's commitments to quality
- Converting UI/UX design specifications into functional web interactions
- Design, implement, and own adaptable, scalable, performant, and robust web applications that will run across browsers from mobile to desktop
- The UX/React Developer will support production software operations, test and debug programs
- Quality inspections of test and development artifacts within the team
- Track issues and work within the agile team to identify root causes
- As a UX/React Developer, you will report progress and status of work you're leading to project teams and managers