|Date Posted||June 15, 2021|
Web Developer 2 (React, JS, HTML/CSS)
12-24 month contract
This is an opportunity to be part of an organization where the purpose of your work can affect the lives of millions. If you are looking for a chance to make a difference and work in an uplifting environment, keep reading!
Flexible hybrid work arrangement possible!!!!!
This Software Development Engineer contract worker would be responsible for developing and maintaining software source code to support a solution under the supervision of the technical lead. As a member of development team, specific work direction will be given (most often from more senior software developers or assigned technical lead) and the incumbent will be encouraged to seek moderately sophisticated technical issues and complete programming tasks with limited supervision.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Participate in the analysis and mapping of functional requirements to technical designs
- Provide estimates for development tasks
- Develop source code and unit tests according to technical designs
- Participate in code reviews
- Contribute to technical documentation
- Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects
- Comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably with complex, large-scale systems including strong experience in the tools, methodologies, and technologies the role supports.
- The candidate should be capable of clear and accurate written communications, with attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in engineering/programming, analytical/diagnostic/troubleshooting, web technology, and programming methodology
- Must have a conceptual understanding of systems and subsystems
- Basic knowledge of applicable software, computer languages, and code to perform the responsibilities of the role
- Backend Java
- Spring boot
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com