|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2020|
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Number: 342275
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Optional Skill Set:
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title- Full Stack Developer - Senior
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141 OR Remote
Duration: 12 months
Skills Required (Bare Minimum):
Educational Requirements: Bachelor''s Degree in Computer Science
Nice to Have: React, Graph, CSS, AWS, Graph DB, Relational DB, Agile
Job Description: Duties Specific to the Opening:
• Collaborate daily with a team of Software Developers, Product Manager, Product Specialists, and Agile Coach to build and support applications.
• Work with team and Product Manager to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Interact directly with business customers to gather and understand requirements and how they translate in application features
• Develop applications and services using the latest tools and technologies
• Deploy applications across all environments in collaboration with development team, release team and Product Management.
• Perform unit and integration testing
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to refactor, update and add new features
• Develop any technical documentation needed to accurately represent application design and code.
• Develop effective relationships & communicate within team, across teams, with Product Management, and with customers to increase the overall quality of products owned by the team and teams within the domain platform.
• Identify opportunities to develop new and better solutions.
• Provide guidance for technical design and architecture decisions within the team and across the domain platform.