|Date Posted||March 12, 2020|
BlueInGreen believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
Software engineers drive and develop within the technical architecture specifications, technical client relationships and development life cycle of digital products. This position works within the standards and best practices of project specifications. This position is responsible for representing development through all phases of a project and for ensuring that all technology deliverables are of the highest quality.
Self motivated and can work independently and partner closely with other engineers on a project. You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You are a problem solver and like to challenge yourself with building the right scalable and high performing applications.
- Understanding of product software architecture
- Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products
- Expertise in front-end build tools
- Mid-level understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
- Communication and ability to provide value propositions during the software lifecycle
- Python and/or Java experience a plus
This is a remote contract position with possible conversion to full-time within 6 months. Hourly or day rate is negotiable.