|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
Position Title: UX Prototype Front End Developer
Position Number: 351818
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Front End, InVision, React.JS, UX DESIGN
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
UX Prototype Front End Developer
Duration: ASAP – 5/1/2021
Location: Remote - will work in CST time zone hours
Collaborate with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers / owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop
1. Advise and guide design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective. Technical consultant on projects and production solutions.
2. Prepare low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
3. Provide oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
4. Participate in iterative / lean software design test-learn software design life cycles
5. Assist production technology teams with UI production efforts. Collaborate with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
6. Partner with business analysts, developers, accessibility consultants, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures
7. Prototype customer experiences across Omnichannel Ecosystem (products, channels, pathways, and touch points.)
8. Actively participate in design and testing protocols.
9. Collaboratively partner with UX peers (visual designers, content writers, experience architects, researchers, accessibility consultants, and strategists) to create world class customer experiences
10. Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon the layout, design and interaction patterns
11. Specializes in UI / UX development
12. Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development.
13. Formally observe user interviews and usability sessions
14. Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
· Knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
· Ability to define build plan.
· Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
· Understands current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
· Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
· Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
· Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
· Experience collaborating with large teams
· Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies / procedures.