|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End React Developer with our industry-leading client in Boston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Front End React Developer:
- Experience leading large scale web development using any modern framework like React, Angular, Vue.Js, D3.js
- Strong passion for developing stunning pixel perfect responsive web applications
- Strong command for HTML/CSS/Less
- Ability to understand large code base and identify design/ architectural issues
- Successful track record operating in an agile software environment.
Job ID: 318984
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!