|Location||Pompano Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment, working with the project from specification to user acceptance.
- Must be able to adhere to programming and development schedules, customer requirements, tactical and strategic product goals.
- Must be self-motivated and extremely reliable.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), software release stages and requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with PHP
- Developed having CentOS as a server environment
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- 3+ years React.js
- Experience with different source/revision control methodologies, such as GIT
- Scalability / Redundancy / High volume environments