|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2020|
Full Stack Developer
GDH has partnered with a growing Oklahoma City company to offer this Full Stack Web Developer position. This position is a 6 month contract and remote work is possible.
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: US-OK-Oklahoma City
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develop and document a React/ DevExpress based interface to intact with our Web API.
3. Contribute to the ASP.NET Web API to create necessary API calls.
4. Create complex web components to search, display, and report on device information.
5. Create interface to manage the Windows Update approval and deployment process, with the ability to handle group and individual device-based exceptions.
6. Work in an agile based environment.
7. Collaborate with development, technical, and business teams.
8. Conduct unit tests of proposed solutions to determine if the solution meets business and project goals.
9. Assist systems development staff in gaining familiarity with the system so ongoing support can be provided after the contract period ends.
1. Highly Productive with React
2. Solid Experience with DevExtreme Components
4. Familiarity with ASP.NET Web API (.NET Core 3)
5. Ability to create database structures such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, etc.
6. Results Driven
7. Problem Solving/Analysis
9. Organizational Effectiveness
Required Education and Experience
1. Proven experience in developing a React web-based application
3. Ability to review .NET Web API code to understand business logic and request parameters
4. Ability to use MSSQL to review and create database structures
5. Experience in developing secure and scalable solutions
This is a contract position, and there is the opportunity of working remotely. When working remotely, the individual is expected to provide their own computer, internet connection and phone. The organization operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copy machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a contract position that is expected to last six months in duration. There is a possibility of the project's duration extending past the initial six months. Hours of work and days are flexible, and may vary depend on assigned projects. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 70156 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.