|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, lifelong learner, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working primarily on the front end of our website and web application. You should have a demonstrated eye for design.
* Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
* Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
* Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
* Support test and deployment of new products and features
* Participate in code reviews Qualifications
* Live in the United States but preference awarded to Tampa, FL local
* Nice to haves would include Express.js/ Angular/ SQLquery experience/ GCP exposure.