|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Design, develop, and implement a Cloud Based Public Safety Software SaaS Solutions. Perform coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the Software Engineering process.
- Configure, design and either lead development or develop yourself custom proprietary software solutions
- Utilize tools and platforms to meet functional requirements and solve complex project issues.
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of software development from project conceptualization and planning to development, implementation, maintenance and support.
- May be asked to work on and present proposals
- Drive working sessions with clients to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are met.
- Identify additional product/service opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Business Competencies: Time Management, Business Process Analysis, Goal Setting, Action Planning
- Consulting: Relationship Building, Writing, Implementation Planning, Problem Solving, Collaboration, Presentation Skills
- Technical: Leading client review sessions, Managing Revision Process, Designing Implementation Plans, Risk Analysis, Quality
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings communications, office systems, and record keeping
- High level investigative skills in working with developers to resolve system-wide technical problems that cut across all areas of mission critical software and IT infrastructure
- Should have experience gathering requirements including the definition of system users and goals, translating these into user stories and then producing associated design documentation for sprints.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written. Written skills should include extensive technical documentation experience
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities and be able to communicate changes in scope and schedule to others on the team.
- Agile/Lean development methodology
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Adapt to a rapidly moving client focus.
- Willingness to travel (US) up to 10%
- S. in Computer Science or related discipline or work experience
- Experience working with an application lifecycle management solutions such as Atlassian or achieving the same capability using a combination of tools for collaboration, configuration management and bug tracking
- Experience working in a Cloud Based Environment (AWS, Azure,etc)
- Experience working with reactive architectures (React, Dojo, Preact, or similar)
- Experience working with NodeJS or NextJS
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL or SQLServer
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
Privacy Notice for Applicants:
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.