|Date Posted||December 13, 2019|
Full Stack Python Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent- Full Time
Address: Montreal Down town
Our client is a SAAS platform and a leader in Accounts Receivable Automation.The company’s technology and integrated payments increases businesses cash flow by accelerating the receivable process. We’re looking to keep building cool products and change the landscape in the accounting world and Financial Technologies.Our product is truly loved by our customers and our team is growing!
We're looking for an excellent candidate to build efficient, distributed web based applications and data pipelines.
Skills & Requirements:
- Should have 2 years+ experience in full stack development;
- Should be comfortable autonomously driving your own high quality / high velocity contributions using a range of technologies;
- Should have experience in: React, JSX. SPA front-ends. AJAX
• Python 3
• Python web frameworks (ideally Django)
- Familiar with API development and consumption (RESTful APIs)
• SQL Databases.
- JWT is a plus
- Should write clean, testable, scalable, self-documenting code and have an easy-going personality.
- Work customer bugs to resolve on-going software issues as well as receive feedback on missing or new features requested.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from implementation of new features through testing and response to customer feedback.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
Please send your resumé at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]