|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Full Stack Developer - Bay Area - 180k/Equity
I'm working with a client in the Bay Area that is looking to bring on a Full Stack React Developer. This company is making it easier to share and search patients health records. The goal is to help doctors and their staff get into the modern age and ditch the fax machines at a fraction of the time and coast. Their work lies at the intersection of patient privacy and authorised secondary use of Electronic Health records.
What you'll Be Doing
Design, build, streamlining and maintain front end
- Lead efforts to implement React Framework and propose solutions that would help avoid eliminate inefficiencies in a sustainable and automated fashion.
- Maintain and raise the engineering team's high standards of maintainability, efficiency and security.
2+ years of Full Stack Development experience
- Typescript Experience
Experience building React Frameworks
- Heavy Python Development experience
- Experience writing high quality code in Python, Java, Go, Clojure or similar general purpose language
***Benefits & Bonus
- Competitive compensation packages
- 401K matching
- Monthly catered lunches and team happy hours
Work From Home Wednesdays
At Jefferson Frank we have one of the largest databases of organisations in the AWS ecosystem. 705 of our business comes from our database or referrals. To date, we've worked with over 30,000 business globally, meaning we have the widest selection of opportunities on the market. This includes thousands of organisations looking for contractors to start immediately.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send me your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 303-558-4414. Ask for Amy! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.