|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Full Stack React JS Developer
Our client is seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join them as they make a huge impact in the e-commerce space. A career with our client offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the top e-commerce mobile and websites in North America. As one of the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailers in the world, technology is at the heart of their organization.
* You will be part of the engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
* Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce and cloud technology initiatives.
* You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
* Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
* Proficient in React.js and Swift
* Experience with Java/Spring/Maven
* Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
* Experience using version control systems such as Git
* Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or ClearQuest
* Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
* Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
* Experience with modern web technologies and NoSQL
* Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.