|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: IT Full Stack Developer
Location – Portsmouth, NH, USA, 3801
Start Date – 01/07/2019
End Date – 07/05/2019
Global Risk Solutions has a need for developers to support a new dashboard tool that is being built within Client. This tool will allow Executives down to individual contributors to look at a simple dashboard to review ''how Agile'' they are. Currently this solution is comprised of 3 partially complete applications and they are looking for 1 engineer to join the team to finish off the project.
Here is a summary of the three solution components comprising their job responsibilities and supporting technology stack for each. The most critical aspects of are in bold and the ideal candidate would have at least some exposure to the underlying skills of Java, Ruby and data visualization with the ability to learn as needed on the job.
1. 20-30% on a user facing system which allows teams to create their team and self-identify their development tools (like JIRA, Bamboo, Azure DevOps, Pivotal Tracker, etc) so that their data can be captured for reporting
a. Built in JRuby (aka Java implementation of Ruby on Rails)
c. HTML 5
2. 30-40% on a back end system to take the user entered data and use it to collect data using the development tool API and store in a cloud database for visualization
a. SpringBoot (a Java framework) is used to gather the data
b. A Postgres SQL database in AWS is used to store the data
3. 30-40% on a dashboard solution to visualize and consume the data
a. 100% done with Microsoft Power BI
i. In lieu of Power BI experience; exposure to any other similar data visualization / business intelligence / reporting / analytics tools is sufficient (such as R, Tableau, Hyperion Brio are some examples) as that software can be learned on the job if they have a general understanding of data visualization.
ii. If they are familiar with Node JS that is a bonus (as that would enable the creation of custom Power BI visuals; Node JS is basically the same as Java Script)
• We are hosting the app on AWS; hence familiarity with CFT (cloud formation templates), llambda, and RDS is helpful
• We are using the Atlassian developer tool suite; so familiarity wtih JIRA, Bamboo, and Bitbucket (Git) is a nice to have
• Ideal candidate will be familiar with agile software development practices and have ideas on how to contribute to vision of improving Client software agility
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)