|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Java / React.js Lead
Java / React.js Lead
• 10+ plus years of experience in application deveopment for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, REACT.js
• At least 3 years of UI development experience using React.JS
Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
• Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity
provides, LDAP and ADFS.
• Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications,
B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that
deliver quality services.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products
provided by IT.
• Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info
• Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Richard Bower, Technical Recruiter, Judge Technology Solutions
12700 Park Central Drive, Suite 1070 Dallas, Texas 75251
mobile (817) 988-7088 email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] www.judge.com www.linkedin.com/in/richbower/
Celebrating 50 Years of Success
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com