|Location||Oregon City, Oregon|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
PortlandLabs makes digital publishing easy.
- be accomplished at building high-end websites and web applications using HTML, CSS, and JS.
- be familiar with LESS, SASS, and BEM.
- have experience with tooling (Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Mix, etc).
- have experience building mobile apps.
- be a good communicator and a team player.
- be comfortable working from remote, setting deadlines for your deliverables, and meeting them.
- have xperience writing robust tests.
Optional experience that is a plus:
- Experience with building progressive web apps.
- Experience with React Native or similar component-based frameworks.
- Familiarity with concrete5 (but we can get you up to speed pretty quickly).
PortlandLabs is a privately held company with a strong track record. We’re in this for the long haul; we work for the U.S. Army. We have great benefits, a virtual work force, and our culture is to “over deliver early, and leave.” If this is you, please send us your resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We do not discriminate based on, and we take affirmative action to hire, qualified applicants who are persons with disabilities, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans. all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.