|Date Posted||December 13, 2019|
My client represents over 50 world-class brands and provides a wealth of industry knowledge & experience.
They are looking for an experienced web developer to be based
in their Darlington head office. W
orking alongside the existing team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of bespoke applications and websites. You will contribute to the development of new strategies and technologies with a view to improve working processes.
Skills & Qualifications
1+ years' development experience
- A passion for developing websites with an emphasis on user experience
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS including the use of SASS (or similar) and JS libraries such as Angular JS, React JS or View JS
- Proficient in building websites in the Microsoft stack, using MVC.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the business and learn new technologies quickly
- A creative and innovative problem solver
37 hours per week
Excellent holiday package with additional long service holiday entitlement
Discretionary Bonus Scheme