|Date Posted||August 5, 2020|
Contract to Hire
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
If Interested, Please share your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR call me at 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151.
Candidates who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Below is the Job Description:
Location : Reston, VA - 20190
Duration : 4 Months contract to hire
The candidate will report to the Senior Director and work within an agile application team that develops and maintains highly visible and critical applications. The candidate will have responsibility to design, implement, unit test, document and maintain complex technical software solutions in support of the application development and QA processes. Additionally you will be expected to ensure communications and relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organizations goals and objectives.
Developing full stack AWS Cloud solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the Client IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable cloud based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
Actively review their own and the teams work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the teams efficiency, speed, and quality
The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS, React JS or python development .
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, Cucumber) are a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum practice a plus
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)