|Location||Santa Ana, CA|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2019|
One of our clients in Santa Ana, California is looking for a React Developer with the following skills
Technical Must Have:
- 6+ Years front end development
- 2+ years React 7 Experience
- Infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment.
REACT Developer - The Front-End Developer will be part of a team that builds the next generation enterprise user interface applications leveraging the latest and evolving set of user interface and technologies. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements user interface software programming applications, including software infrastructure and development tools for this new platform.
BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
6+ years of related experience as Front-End Developer, with at least 2+ years of React experience.
* Production project experience with the latest set of user interface technologies including React.js, Redux, Style Components, Webpack, Gulp, HTML, CSS, SASS, Node.js, NPM, and Enzyme
* Designs, modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product user interface related technology and functionality, including both client facing and internally facing UI software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment.
* Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment.
* Experience building/consuming REST web services.
Nice to Haves:
* Background in RESTful API development, relational databases, and complex systems integration.
* Modern CI/CD pipeline tooling including Azure DevOps, GIT, JIRA
* Experience configuring/automating/supporting AWS environments.
* Demonstrates strong leadership in establishing and maintaining development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
* Demonstrated design experience for corporate user interfaces.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-96-4780 for further information regarding the position.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™