|Date Posted||December 7, 2019|
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help drive the design, development and delivery of enterprise level software applications to our clients. You will be hands-on in the development of new and existing C# components to support customers throughout the Atlanta, GA market.
Duties and Responsibilities - Software Engineer
- Exercise passion for meeting the highest standard of engineering quality by developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code.
- Analyzes, designs, and programs viable solutions of medium to highly complex business problems defined by user requirements
- Reviews detailed functional specifications from the user community
- Develop time estimates for project schedules
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and systems analysts when needed
- Work on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments
- Maintain and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training
- Work in a broad range of technologies ranging from graphics systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers, as well as tool and SDK standards
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements - Senior Software Developer position:
- Advanced to Expert level C# & .NET skills
- Solid query writing capabilities in MS SQL
- 2-5 years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks within the tech field
- Possible hire for 5+ year Senior-Level engineer looking to go to support Junior and Mid-Tier developers to the next level
- .NET client application experience
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred