|Location||Palm Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2019|
.Net Developer with React Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a .Net Developer with React to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in West Palm Beach, FL. This position will work closely with existing staff who regularly review the source code and ensure any knowledge has been transferred to maintain the code in the future. The candidate must be a C#/React programming expert in web services, app development, API integrations, Mobile development, Web forms, MS SQL database and HTML5. This is required to develop an employee portal, which consists of personal based components and a SQL server backend.
- Develop an Employee Portal using React
- Develop React components that will be part of the portal based on different personas
- Portal design must be customizable by the user
- Design and develop a SQL database for the portal
- Ensure the portal is responsive and functions correctly on any mobile device
- Ensure the portal is ADA compliant
- Ensure that the portal supports multi-factor authentication and single sign on is configured
- security and stability
- Provide documentation on the portal framework as well as components
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.