|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
Kforce is looking for an elite Principal/Lead React Native/React Software engineer (remote) to architect, design and lead the development of web applications that power the clients platform while working fully remote. 3 years of experience with React and React Native are required.
By leveraging your vast experience leading teams and developing Single Page Apps, you will play an integral role in enhancing and evolving web client architecture, bringing new ideas to life by developing software that is deployed globally and improves the quality of life for users throughout the world. You will be responsible for the front-end architecture and will evolve it to meet or exceed current and future needs. You will lead a team of front-end developers as well as contribute to the development of the Single Page Apps (SPA) that deliver data visualization and reporting for diabetics, their physicians and other caregivers, family or friends.
- Evolve the front-end architecture to support future needs based on input from the product roadmap and interactions with Product Management and Senior Management
- Investigate and recommend new technologies, design patterns, tools and practices to make our web apps even better
- Interact with Product Owners, Architects and management to transform feature specifications into designs and development plans
- Work with the Cloud back-end team to negotiate REST API contracts
- Manage and mentor a team of front-end engineers, including hybrid mobile app developers
- Employ the agile methodology to deliver software quickly and efficiently
- Leverage your experience and talents by performing regular code reviews and by mentoring other engineers
- Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) to deliver quality software