|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2020|
Principal Front End Engineer for downtown SF SaaS Co.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Moses Nerpel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
We are a downtown SF SaaS company building out a new development team.
We are looking got a senior UI Focused developer with expert React experience to lead this team.
Why join us?
Generous compensation package with outstanding base salary, bonuses, equity, unlimited PTO, flexible schedules, and this list goes on!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Proven track record of ideation and innovating technology at scale, experience creating business proposals and cases, and collaborating with product and design teams extensively to validate those ideas
- Mentorship and management experience with senior and mid level engineers, with a strong drive for motivating others to act by creating a shared sense of vision or purpose
- Broad technical experience and up-to-date on industry with historical context of FE technologies, while working to push the industry forward by evaluating new solutions as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of FE build pipelines
- Has executed a large scale framework migration in the past
- Experience with experimentation and A/B testing
Responsibilities: - Architect and build our next generation web rendering stack, optimized for speed and mobile consumption
- Implement entirely new tools and applications using a modern technology stack
- Work closely with the TPM and our clients to collaborate on requirements
- Leave the code better than you found it
- Be a part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Break work down to tasks where possible
- Work effectively, meet your commitments
- Lead and contribute to overall engineering initiatives including recruiting
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the debt management and collections industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting equity stake!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.