|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Site: San Francisco Legal Office (R11404937)
Description: Software Engineer React and Node.js
CLIENT is a new peer-to-peer car sharing services. There are currently 3 lines of business. CLIENT at Airport is a car sharing service that connects local travelers who own cars with travelers who need to borrow a car. CLIENT at Apartments is a new soon to be launched business that provides car sharing within their Apartment community. The third line of business is being designed but would be equally disruptive.
We are looking for a talented, technical, proactive, energetic, and passionate person who embraces challenges and is a proven problem solver. You will be a part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects building Web Front-End User Interfaces using React and Node.js that are highly functional, secure, scalable, and robust. You will learn the full project lifecycle from start (gathering requirements) to finish (release into production). You will get excellent mobility experience that will help you throughout your career.
You will be working with colleagues who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. We are an Agile Scrum development shop with 2 week iterations.
We expect our engineers to do much more than just writing code:
• Write optimized, secure and scalable code
• Partner closely with multi-functional teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our merchants
• Comfortable communicating with non-technical teams
• Come up with creative solutions to solve problems
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science
• 1+ years relevant experience
• Working knowledge in at least one of the object oriented languages like Java, C#, C++ etc.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Service Oriented Architectures, Distributed Systems Design Concepts and Computer Science fundamentals
• Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems
• Willingness to work with different technologies
• Experience building mobile responsive Applications that consume REST services
Nice to have:
• Knowledge/Experience in one of the server-side web application framework and language like Java and Node.js
• Familiarity with Authentication and Authorization standards like OAuth, SAML
• Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs
• Experience with GitHub following GitFlow
• Understanding of OWASP security principles
• Knowledge/experience building ADA compliant web applications
• Knowledge/experience building applications that support international users
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178